22Bet is a renowned online gambling platform that provides users with a myriad of betting options spanning across sports, casino games, and other wagering activities.
For those new to the platform or even seasoned bettors, understanding the array of betting options and their specific terminologies can sometimes be confusing.
This guide is designed to break down the most popular 22Bet options and their meanings.
1. Single Bet
- Definition: A single bet involves wagering on one selection or outcome.
- Meaning: If that selection is successful, the bet wins, and if it’s not, the bet loses.
2. Accumulator Bet (or ‘Acca’ Bet)
- Definition: A bet consisting of multiple selections. All selections must win for the bet to be successful.
- Meaning: The potential return is higher because the odds of each selection multiply. However, the risk is also higher.
3. System Bet
- Definition: A wager that lets you cover all possible combinations from your selected events.
- Meaning: It can involve 3 or more events and ensures that even if some bets lose, others can still win.
4. Chain Bet
- Definition: A combination of single bets.
- Meaning: Each bet’s outcome determines whether the next bet is played or not.
5. Live Betting (In-Play Betting)
- Definition: Betting on an event that’s currently taking place.
- Meaning: Odds change in real-time depending on the game’s progression. This offers dynamic and interactive betting experiences.
6. Handicap Betting
- Definition: A method used to level the playing field in mismatched encounters.
- Meaning: One team or player is given a “head start” (positive handicap) while the other has a “handicap to overcome” (negative handicap).
7. Over/Under Betting
- Definition: A bet on whether the total number of points/goals in an event will be over or under a specified number.
- Meaning: If betting on a soccer match, you might bet on whether the total goals will be over or under 2.5.
8. GG/NG (Goal-Goal/No Goal)
- Definition: Betting on both teams to score (GG) or at least one team not to score (NG) in a match.
- Meaning: A GG bet wins if both teams score. A NG bet wins if one or both teams do not score.
9. Correct Score
- Definition: Predicting the exact final score of a match.
- Meaning: If you bet on a 2-1 correct score, only that specific result will yield a winning bet.
10. Odd/Even Betting
- Definition: Betting on the total number of points/goals to be odd or even.
- Meaning: In a soccer game, if the match ends 1-1 (total 2 goals), an even bet wins.
11. Ante-Post Betting
- Definition: Betting in advance of the event.
- Meaning: Often used in horse racing where bets are placed on outcomes of future races.
12. Cash Out
- Definition: A feature allowing bettors to close a bet before the event has concluded.
- Meaning: You can lock in a profit or minimize loss depending on the current in-play scenario.
22Bet provides users with an array of betting options, each tailored to different risk appetites and strategies. While the platform is user-friendly, understanding the terminology behind each option can greatly enhance the betting experience.
This guide aims to bridge the knowledge gap and make the world of online betting more accessible and enjoyable for everyone. Remember, always bet responsibly!
ALSO SEE: What Does Document Number Mean in 22bet?
22Bet Betting Options: FAQs
- What is a Single Bet on 22Bet?
A single bet is when you place a wager on one selection or outcome. If that selection wins, so does your bet.
- How does an Accumulator Bet work?
An accumulator bet combines multiple selections into one bet. All selections must win for the bet to be successful.
- What’s a System Bet on 22Bet?
A system bet covers all possible combinations from your chosen events, meaning even if some bets lose, others can still win.
- How is Chain Bet different from other bets?
A chain bet is a combination of single bets, with each bet’s outcome determining if the next in the chain is played.
- Can I bet on ongoing matches on 22Bet?
Yes, that’s called Live Betting or In-Play Betting where you can bet on events currently in progress.
- What is Handicap Betting?
Handicap betting aims to level the playing field by giving one team/player a head start or handicap to overcome.
- Can I predict exact scores on 22Bet?
Yes, that’s known as Correct Score betting where you predict the exact outcome of a match.
- What does GG/NG mean in betting options?
GG means both teams will score in a match, while NG means at least one team will not.
- How does Over/Under Betting work?
You’re betting on whether the total points or goals will be over or under a specified number.
- What does Odd/Even Betting refer to?
It’s betting on whether the total points or goals will be an odd or even number.
- Is there an option to bet on future events on 22Bet?
Yes, that’s called Ante-Post Betting where you can bet on outcomes of future events or matches.
- Can I withdraw my bet if I feel I might lose?
22Bet offers a Cash Out option, allowing you to close a bet before the event concludes to lock in profits or minimize losses.
- Are the odds fixed in Live Betting?
No, the odds change in real-time based on the progress and dynamics of the event.
- How do I use the Cash Out feature?
If available for your bet, there will be a Cash Out button. Clicking on it will let you settle your bet at the current return rate.
- Is there a minimum number of selections for an Accumulator Bet?
There’s no fixed minimum, but the more selections you add, the higher the potential returns and risks.
- What happens if one selection loses in my System Bet?
With system bets, not all selections need to win. Depending on the system, you can still get returns even if one or more selections lose.
- How many events can I include in a Chain Bet?
It varies, but typically you can include several events, with each outcome determining the next bet’s play.
- What’s the difference between Live Betting and Ante-Post Betting?
Live Betting is on events currently in progress, while Ante-Post is on future events.
- Can I combine different betting options in one bet slip?
Yes, you can mix various betting options, but it depends on the rules of each betting type.
- How is the potential payout calculated in an Accumulator Bet?
The odds of each selection are multiplied together to determine the potential payout.
- Can I change my bet after placing it?
Once a bet is placed, it usually can’t be changed. However, you can use the Cash Out feature in some scenarios.
- Do all events offer Handicap Betting options?
No, Handicap Betting is typically offered for events where there’s a clear favorite.
- What does a +2 handicap mean in soccer betting?
It means the team starts the game with a virtual 2-goal advantage. For the bet to win, they should not lose by a margin of more than 2 goals.
- Can I bet on goal scorers in a football match?
Yes, 22Bet offers options to bet on individual players scoring during a match.
- Is there a maximum stake limit on 22Bet?
Yes, each betting option might have different stake limits. Always check the terms before placing a bet.
- How do I know if Cash Out is available for my bet?
If Cash Out is available, you’ll see a Cash Out button on your bet slip.
- Does 22Bet offer betting options for other sports like tennis or basketball?
Yes, 22Bet provides a wide range of betting options across various sports.
- What happens if a match is postponed or canceled?
Typically, bets are voided and stakes are returned, but always check 22Bet’s terms and conditions.
- Can I combine Live Betting with regular bets on my bet slip?
Yes, you can combine live bets with pre-match bets on your bet slip.
- Is there a time limit for placing Live Bets?
No specific time limit, but the betting options change rapidly as the event progresses.
- What’s the difference between Double Chance and Correct Score betting?
Double Chance allows you to cover two possible outcomes, while Correct Score requires predicting the exact score.
- Can I place bets using my mobile?
Yes, 22Bet has a mobile platform allowing you to bet on-the-go.
- Are my betting details and transactions secure on 22Bet?
Yes, 22Bet uses advanced security measures to protect users’ data.
- How do odds reflect the probability of an event?
Odds represent the bookmaker’s estimation of an event’s probability. Lower odds indicate higher probability and vice versa.
- What does “stake” mean in betting?
Stake refers to the amount of money you’re willing to wager on a particular bet.
- How can I learn about new betting options or features on 22Bet?
22Bet often updates its users through email notifications, or you can regularly check their website.
- Do I need to verify my account before betting?
Yes, account verification is typically required for security and regulatory reasons.
- How can I set betting limits on my 22Bet account?
You can set limits through the account settings or by contacting 22Bet’s customer support.
- Can I watch live streams of events on 22Bet?
Some events offer live streaming on 22Bet, depending on broadcasting rights and your geographical location.
- Is there a customer support option if I have issues with my bets?
*Yes, 22Bet offers 24/7 customer support